Natural Look Finish, Zero Gloss
Water Base Sealer for Dry Cast Concrete Pavers, Masonry & Natural Stones
Signature Gator Seal Natural Look finish, zero gloss, water based sealer for natural stones is made from fluorochemical polymers. This sealer penetrates deep into the concrete pavers, walls, masonry and natural stones, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
- Non film forming
- Water repellent
- Works at above 32°F (0°C)
- Applicable on damp surfaces
- Water base sealer
- ZERO VOC
- Corrosion from de-icing salt
- Ultraviolet rays effects
- Motor oil & grease stains
- Stains up to 10 years
Application and Installation:
Application Instructions For Pavers & Natural Stones:
- Always test the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Remove all the stains from the concrete pavers, using Gator Clean products. Use Gator Clean Sealer Stripper to remove any unknown coating that remains on the concrete paver surface.
- Remove, if necessary all contaminated jointing material and replace with Gator Polymeric Sand. Follow the instructions on the back of the bags for proper sand installation.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 32°F (0°C) and no rain for the Gator Polymeric Sand to properly harden.
- Clean the entire surface with the Gator Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver, natural stones, retaining wall or masonry units surfaces pores as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 32°F (0°C) and no rain so the sand surface is dry.
- Best Practice: (See online video. 2 people needed.) Apply one (1) coat of Signature Series Natural Look Sealer using a sprayer in 60 sq. ft. sections, then use a solvent-resistant foam roller to remove the excess sealer left on the surface.
- Signature Series Natural Look Sealer is water repellant, rain safe, after 90 min.
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
Natural stones, concrete pavers, retaining wall or masonry units should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturer’s for their recommendation.
- Concrete pavers, natural stones, retaining wall or masonry units and jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
- Temperature should be between 32°F (0°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Natural stones, concrete paver, retaining wall or masonry units surfaces surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 32°F (0°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- First clean concrete pavers, natural stones, retaining wall or masonry units with Gator Clean products. Remove all oil, grease and rust stains.
- Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove any trapped efflorescence. It also thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Use just one (1) layer of sealer.
- Signature Series Natural Look Sealer can be applied on dry or damp surfaces.
- Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only. Cannot be used as a resealer.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
|Signature Series Natural Look||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||175 sq. ft / 16 sq.m|
|Signature Series Natural Look||18.9 L. (5.28 U.S. gal.)||875 sq. ft / 80 sq.m|
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||PER BOX||PER PALLET|
|Signature Series Natural Look||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||4 units||24 boxes|
|Signature Series Natural Look||18.9 L. (5.28 U.S. gal.)||0 units||48 pails|
10 Years Limited Warranty:
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the limited warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 m2) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the limited warranty will only apply to 4 sq. ft. (0.4 m2). The container must at all times be stored at above 0°C / 32°F to receive the benefit under the limited warranty. Please note that this limited warranty applies only when the product purchased is used for the following purposes and on the following surfaces:
1. Residential Purposes (Homeowners or contractors using the product for single or multi-unit dwellings that are used exclusively for residential use) on:
• Horizontal surfaces
• Vertical surfaces (walls and masonry)
2. Commercial or Other Purposes (“Other Purposes” include mixed-use, institutional or non-residential purpose) on only:
• Vertical surfaces (walls and masonry)
ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. However, for a period of 10 years from date of purchase, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. agrees that, if the product is proven to be defective with respect to the specific purposes and surfaces stated above, and on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the method of application described in the applicable instructions, then ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. agrees to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. The parties agree that the refund of the purchase price as stated is the only obligation of the ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. In all events, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. shall not be liable for any other damages or costs (including, without limitation, removal or reinstallation of pavers, bricks, stones, sand or mortar) whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. Expressly excludes any implied or legal warranty of quality merchantability or fitness for purpose.
1 Year Limited Warranty:
Please note that when the product is used for Commercial or Other purposes (as described above) on:
• Horizontal surfaces
The Limited Warranty is for 1 year from the date of purchase. Except that the duration of the warranty is limited to one (1) year, all the terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned above for a claim also apply.