The Round Hand Hammer is a traditional style mallet used for striking hand tools while sculpting and detail carving. The round and tapered striking surface makes it easier to make solid contact with hand tools while moving around a figure, in addition to providing a comfortable fit in-hand when working more delicately. These hammers have a medium hardness (28-32Rc) compared to our other striking hammers, which makes them more suitable for finer, more detail-oriented work with smaller chisels.
- medium hard annealed steel
- round and tapered striking surface
- non-directional head and handle
- 1lb, 1-1/2lb, and 2lb weights
- contoured round wood handle included