Used to cut tile for detailed mosaic work, the Carbide Mosaic Hammer has two fine carbide blades for making delicate cuts. Available in 1lb and 2-1/2lb weights. If you are doing mosaic work, the steel Hardie is a must. The pointed end of the Hardie is designed to be driven straight down into a block of wood, leaving the hardened chisel blade facing upwards to create a fulcrum for precisely cutting glass, ceramics or other mosaic materials.
- hammers available in 1lb or 2-1/2lb
- hammers feature dual carbide tips
- 12in wooden handle included with hammers
- hardened steel blade approximately
- blade is approximately 1-3/4in wide and slightly curved
- approximately 5in overall height
- sold separately from hammers