Our Barre Bantam pneumatic hammer weighs only 9oz, and its 5/16in shank carbide chisels are the smallest, most detail-oriented stoneworking tools manufactured by Trow & Holden. The Bantam’s smooth action over a wide range of power make it incredibly versatile for its size and easy to control. These key features make our Barre Bantam Carving Set an excellent introductory set of pneumatic tools for fine detail carving and lettering. This tool set also includes a complete 10ft air hose with all hardware and hose components preassembled.
- Barre Bantam Pneumatic Hammer
- Complete 10′ Airhose Assembly
- 1/8in Carbide Chisel with Flat Blade
- 3/16in Carbide Chisel with Rondel Blade
- 1/2in Carbide Chisel with Toothed Blade