Rutland’s High Temperature Silicone is a great solution to your sealant and adhesive needs. Because not only is this a powerful adhesive, but it will also seal gasses and smoke permanently. There are limitless uses in the home or even on a job site. Use it to seal fireplace inserts, repair solar panels, apply ceramic tiles to your fireplace surround or heat shielding behind your stove. Put on a chimney cap an know it will stay on in any weather and be flexible while dealing with hot smoke. Rutland’s silicone will adhere to most clean surfaces including: glass, metal, plastics, fiberglass, wood, brick, and stone. Available in different colors and sizes, there is the perfect combination for your project or repair.
- Rated to withstand up to 500° F (260° C)
- Endless uses for anything from solar panels to pellet stove pipes
- Available in black or clear in two sizes
- Forms a tough and flexible seal
- 600° F Silicone also available