Flex Line Models
These certified gas fire pit inserts incorporate a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity and need for flame sensing.
- Flex line configuration
- Flame sensing – flame blows out, gas will turn off
- Spark ignition – No match required.
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery) and safety pilot valve.
- CSA Certified up to 140K Btu
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan & burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly and whistle-free flex line.
- CSA Certified Small Tank Approved with use of STLPK Kit if shown with this symbol (*ST*)
Rectangle Bowl Pan
36×14” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 30X8″ S-Fire Burner, burning at 75K BTU*ST*
42×14” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 36X8″ S-Fire Burner, burning at 90K BTU – *ST*
54×16” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 48X10″ S-Fire Burner, burning at 140K BTU
all products come with a 36″ Flex line
FPPK-VBMS Control Box Mounting Sleeve
Optional: Small Tank Kit – LP (FPPK & MLFPK) – (Pictured)