What is Bioethanol?
Bioethanol is a clean green renewable energy source made by fermenting the sugar and starch components of plant by-products such as sugarcane and grain. Today, bioethanol has many uses: It’s blended with gasoline to make a truly sustainable transport fuel, it’s used in the cosmetic and other manufacturing processes, and it also creates a clean burning, beautiful flame in our burners.
Bioethanol Burners by EcoSmart:
EcoSmart Bioethanol burners offer an efficient, clean-burning flame that does not require a flue, chimney or restrictive cables or gas connections–this means they can be installed just about anywhere!
Additional Highlights Include:
- Our burners are built to last a lifetime out of the highest grade of stainless steel (304 grade).
- Burners are designed and tested to work at all times with the flame burning only from the dedicated burning zone.
- Built in regulatory system that allows you to control running costs.
- Integrated baffles on the XL 700/900 series reduce the impact of wind on fuel.
- Heat generation on the smallest size burner (AB3) generates as much heat as operating 2 1/2 electric heaters.
- Maintenance allows for burners to be washed in hot water or even the dishwasher. Cleaning is quick and easy!
- Our burners are the products of choice of many world-renowned architects and designers
- Included Accessories: 5 Liter Jerry Can, Lighter and Lighting Rod, Operation Manual
AB3 Dimensions: H 6.2 x 14.2 AB8 Dimensions: H 6.2 x 14.2
Circular Bioethanol burners–perfect for inserting into a custom boulder.
Rectangular Bioethanol burners take a stone wall to a whole new level!
XL700 Dimensions: H 4.9 x W 27.6 x D 7.7 XL900 Dimensions: H 4.9 x W 35.4 x D 7.7
Rectangular Bioethanol burners make the perfect fire feature when inserted into a fabricated piece of curbing.
Using the right fuel:
e-NRG bioethanol is the ONLY fuel suitable for use in your EcoSmart fire. e-NRG provides a vibrant dancing flame made from renewable resources that is clean burning and does not produce any harmful emissions.