Professional grade Gator Efflorescence & Slurry Remover
will remove any efflorescence stains.
Professional grade Gator Efflorescence & Slurry Remover will remove any efflorescence stains trapped in the concrete pavers, wet cast & natural stone pores. It will make the pavers look more clean and vibrant without discoloring or damaging the paver surface.This efflorescence cleaning is a necessary step before a sealer is applied. Ideal Mixture: 8 parts water 1 part product. Further dilution is possible. You must test all dilutions on small inconspicuous area of 4 sq. ft. to insure no etching of the surfaces. Please read all instructions before applying this product.
- Slurry remover
- Removes efflorescence from the surface of concrete pavers, wet cast products & natural stones
- Cleans approx. 1800 sq.ft. (167 sq. m.)
- Washes off with water
- This product will etch pavers if not diluted accordingly
Application and Instructions:
4 parts water 1 part product. Always test the dilution on a small area before applying.
- Wet paver surface with water.
- Use a pump sprayer or watering can to apply the diluted product on the wet paver surface. Wait one minute for product to react then scrub the surface vigorously using a hard bristle brush. 1 U.S. gal. (3.78 L.) of diluted product is to be used for every 40 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. m.) of paver surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and move on to the next section of 40 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. m.).
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 over all the sections in question.
- Once the surface is clean, use water hose and generously rinse off GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER until there is no more foaming action on the pavers.
Note: You might have to redo it again if there is a lot of efflorescence trapped in the paver’s.
- Gator Efflorescence Cleaner should be used prior to applying a sealer to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Freshly installed Alliance Polymeric Sand must be allowed to cure for 48 hours at above 59°F (15°C) and no rain before using Gator Efflorescence Cleaner.
- Do not let product dry up on paver surface.
- Wear goggles and rubber gloves.
- Never use on new concrete pavers. Wait at least 60 days after new pavers are installed before using this product.
- Always Test the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations. Do not apply under extremely strong sun.
- Dilute to 4 parts water, 1 part Gator Efflorescence Cleaner concentrated liquid, any concentration greater than this can discolor the pavers.
- You might have to repeat this process if there is a lot of efflorescence trapped in the pavers.
*Pavers should only be sealed 60 days after the installation date. Consult paver manufacture’s for their recommendation.
*The container must at all times be stored at above 32°F / 0°C to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.
• 1 U.S. gal. (3.78 L.) diluted with 4 U.S. gal. (15.1 L.) of water cleans approx. 200 sq. ft (18 sq. m.) or 75 sq. ft (7 sq. m.) per U.S. gallon (3.78 L.).
• 5 U.S. gal. (18.9 L.) diluted with 20 U.S. gal. (75.7 L.) of water cleans approx. 1000 sq. ft (175 sq. m.) or 40 sq. ft (3.7 sq. m.) per U.S. gallon (3.78 L.).
|Gator Efflorescence Cleaner||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||48 units|
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the Limited Warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the Limited Warranty will only apply to 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.). Alliance Designer Products inc. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation Alliance Designer Products inc. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. Alliance Designer Products inc. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, Alliance Designer Products inc. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.