Natural Look Finish, Zero Gloss
Water-Based sealer for Wet Cast products
Signature Gator Seal for Wet Cast products with a Natural look finish, zero gloss and water-based is made from fluorochemical polymers. This sealer penetrates deep into the Wet Cast, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Non film-former
- Water-based, zero gloss
- Works at above 32ºF (0°C)
- Natural look
Application and Installation:
- Corrosion from de-icing salt
- Ultraviolet rays effects
- Motor oil and grease stains
For Wet Cast Products
- Always test the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Remove all the stains from the Wet Cast products, using Gator Clean products. Use Gator Clean Sealer Stripper to remove any unknown coating that remains on the Wet Cast product surface.
- Remove all contaminated jointing material and replace with Gator Polymeric Sand. Follow the instructions on the back of the bags for proper sand installation.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 32°F (0°C) and no rain for the Gator Polymeric Sand to properly harden.
- Clean the entire surface with the Gator Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the Wet Cast product pores as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 32°F (0°C) and no rain so the sand & Wet Cast product surface are dry.
- Best Practice: (See online video. 2 people needed.) Apply one (1) coat of Signature Series Wet Cast Sealer using a sprayer in 60 sq. ft. sections, then use a solvent-resistant foam roller to remove the excess sealer left on the surface.
- Signature Series Wet Cast Sealer is water repellant, rain safe, after 90 min.
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
- Wet Cast products should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult Wet Cast products manufacturer’s for their recommendation.
- Wet Cast products and jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
- Temperature should be between 32°F (0°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Wet Cast product surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 32°F (0°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- First clean Wet Cast products with Gator Clean products. Remove all oil, grease and rust stains.
- Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove any trapped efflorescence. It also thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Use just one (1) layer of sealer.
- Signature Series Wet Cast Sealer can be applied on dry or damp surfaces.
- Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only. Cannot be used as a resealer.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
Coating Category: Low Solids Coatings. VOC Concentration Limits:
|Signature Series Wet Cast||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||175 sq. ft / 16 sq.m|
|Signature Series Wet Cast||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||875 sq. ft / 80 sq.m|
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||PER BOX||PER PALLET|
|Signature Series Wet Cast||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||4 units||24 boxes|
|Signature Series Wet Cast||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||0 units||48 pails|
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the Limited Warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 4 sq.ft. (0.4 m2) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the Limited Warranty will only apply to 4 sq.ft. (0.4 m2). Alliance Designer Products Inc. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application.
If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation Alliance Designer Products Inc. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. Alliance Designer Products Inc. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, Alliance Designer Products Inc. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.