For paver and natural stone joints up to 4″
For overlay and non-overlay application
No dust, Haze Free, No blower, one watering
(For Residential and Commercial Applications)
Gator Maxx G2 is made with a state-of-the-art manufacturing process. Specifically, calibrated sand is mixed with sophisticated intelligent polymers. This new generation of Intelligent Polymers neutralizes haze and dust. The polymeric sand application is now dust free and haze free. No blower is needed and the intelligent polymeric sand requires only one watering. Gator Maxx G2 is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements, etc. Available in Beige, Slate Grey, Ivory and Black Diamond.
- Can be used on false joint pavers.
- For overlay, non-overlay, residential and commercial applications.
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 4 inches.
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects.
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain and freeze/thaw cycles.
- For Non-Overlay, G2 sets within 1 hour after water activation at above 32°F, (no rain within 1 hour after water activation)
- For Overlay, G2 sets within 1 hour after water activation at above 32°F (no rain within 24 hours after water activation)
- No Dust, Haze Free, No Blower, and one watering.
- Intact pallets can be stored outside.
- Ideal for Gator Base applications.
If used on clay pavers make sure they are 100% dry. Clay pavers tend to hold moisture, which can prematurely activate the Gator Maxx G2 while the sand is being spread over the paver surface, leaving a residue. Always apply on a test area before using the Gator Maxx G2 on clay pavers.
Quantity required depends on the shape and size of the concrete pavers as well as the width of the joints.
|NARROW JOINTS||WIDE JOINTS|
|sq. m.||sq. ft.||sq. m.||sq. ft.|
|Beige, Slate Grey, Ivory
50 lbs / 22.7 kg
50 lbs / 22.7 kg
- Remove all loose and fragile concrete.
- Cover the ground with a geotextile, refill with crushed stone and compact it.