MTI Wall Opening Weeps WOW9095
What Wall Opening Weeps does:
- They form the bottom edge of the scratch coat and the bottom edge of the thin-set mortar.
- They maintain vertical tunnels/channels up into the thin veneer walls.
- They are easy to install.
- They are 3⁄16″ thick and fit easily into a thin veneer wall detail.
- They are translucent in color and blends with mortar.
How to install Wall Opening Weeps*
- Install Wall Opening Weeps™ 10” on center on flashings.
- Install metal lath over Sure Cavity.
- Apply scratch coat, thin-set veneer mortar, thin veneer, and joint grout.
- Tool joints and lightly score legs at face of wall and crack off by pushing downward while mortar is still plastic.
- Retool mortar and brush joints.
Request more information
Please use the following form to request more information or pricing for this product. If you need an estimate on your entire project, please use our project estimate form.