Gator Tile Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige, Slate Grey, Ivory and Black Diamond. Once Gator Tile Sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the tile joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long lasting, durable jointing material. Gator Tile Sand is recommended for a variety of pedestrian uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths etc.
- Advanced Haze Free Technology
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 1 inch (2.5 cm) and its fine gradation allows use in even the tightest joints
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze thaw cycles
- Fast setting: Product sets within one hour after application of water
- Sets at above freezing temperatures (32°F/ 0°C)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (however, minimum of 1 hour of dry weather is needed after activation)
- Intact pallets can be stored outside
PURE-CLEAR POLYMERS WILL ENSURE A BEAUTIFUL, VIBRANT AND CLEAN PAVER SURFACE.
4 BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
Helps prevent weed sprouting.
Helps prevent damages caused by insects.
Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing temperatures.