Weatherproof 55-inch outdoor television – SunBriteTV Signature 4K Series for partial-sun and high ambient light applications such as patio, deck, yard.
Commercial-grade 4K UHD high-brightness (700 NIT) screen with direct LED backlight and anti-glare technology delivers ultra-bright, dramatic picture detail with 4 times the resolution of Full HD.
Up to 3 times brighter than indoor TVs, for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments.
Built for permanent outdoor installation, with durable aluminum (not plastic) casing protecting against weather and insects; and safe, excellent performance from below freezing to the heat of summer (-24°F to 122°F).
Built-in HDBaseT receiver with IR repeater – A clean, affordable option for receiving up to 4K UHD resolution video and control over a single Ethernet cable.
An innovative SunBriteTV feature, OptiView™, provides pre-configured settings optimized for brighter daytime or darker nighttime outdoor viewing environments.
The 55″ SB-S-55-4K includes:
- (1) Two-year parts/labor warranty
- (1) Weatherproof remote control
- (1) Operator’s manual
The Signature-Series is available in black, silver, and white. Available sizes are 43″, 55″, 65″, 75″.
|For Partial Sun||
4K Ultra HD
Up to 3 times brighter than indoor TVs
700 NIT brightness
Does not include built-in speakers and does not include a sound bar.
Optional dust cover is not included and available separately.
Indoor TV manufacturers specifically prohibit outdoor use (just check the manual). Installing a display that is independently certified for safe use outdoors helps protect homeowners from harm and installers from liability.
A 4K UHD high-brightness (700NIT) anti-glare screen
At up to 3X the brightness of typical indoor televisions, this premium screen offers a prime viewing experience in the indirect sunlight and high ambient light conditions often encountered outdoors.
Preconfigured end-user settings optimized for brighter daytime or darker nighttime outdoor viewing environments.
Built-in HDBaseT receiver
An integrated HDBaseT receiver is now standard equipment with every new SunBriteTV Signature Series, allowing transmission of ultra-high-definition video, audio and control over a single, long-distance category cable.
Extreme Temperature Functionality
Dispersive temperature regulation system allows operation in low temperatures from -24°F and high temperatures up to 122°F (Storage temperature from -24℉ up to 140℉).
Sound Bar Not Included
The new Signature Series does not include built-in speakers. We offer a 20 WATT all-weather sound bar as an optional accessory, or pair your new SunBriteTV Signature Series with your own home – or custom – audio system.
- Outdoor-Safe, built for permanent outdoor installation (partial sun applications). Indoor TV manufacturers specifically prohibit outdoor use (just check the manual). Don’t risk safety and your warranty by using an indoor TV outdoors.
- Commercial-grade 4K UHD high-brightness (700 NIT) screen with direct LED backlight and antiglare technology delivers ultra-bright, dramatic picture detail with 4 times the resolution of Full HD
- Up to 3 times brighter than indoor TVs, for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments
- Built-in HDBaseT receiver with IR repeater – A clean, affordable option for receiving up to 4K UHD resolution video, power, and control
- OptiView™ Day and Night modes – optimized picture quality settings preconfigured for the ultimate outdoor viewing experience with a single touch
- New Signature Series models do not come with built-in speakers. An optional all-weather 20 WATT sound bar is available to purchase separately
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to ensure compatibility with the latest 4K sources and streaming services
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Innovative weather-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Large media bay with plenty of room for many popular media players, cables, baluns, and extenders
- Media bay power ports power media players without the need for external cords (email@example.com /12v@3amps)
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control for additional control integration
- Dispersive temperature regulation system allows operation in low temperatures from -24°F and high temperatures up to 122°F (Storage temperature from -24°F up to 140°F).
- Rear IR receiver in media bay keeps IR emitter hidden & protected
- 2 HDMI inputs provide multiple connectivity options
- Weatherproof remote control. Leave it outdoors. Conveniently ready when you need it.
- Remote control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing programming
- Optional weatherproof speaker bar (not included) for the flexibility to add basic or advanced audio
- Optional Outdoor Dust Cover (not included)
|Screen||55-inch Diagonal Color Active Matrix TFT LED – Partial Sun|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 UHD|
|Viewing Angle||178 °x 178 °|
|Response Time||6.5 milliseconds|
|TV formats||2160p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i|
|RF||Antenna/CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC) x1|
|HDBaseT Input||Up to 4k 3840 x 2160 @ 30hz|
|HDMI||HDMI™ Input x2 (HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2) 3840 x 2160 @ 60hz|
|Control Set||Concealed Rear IR Window|
|Audio Out||Digital SPDIF Audio(Fixed) / Analog 1/8” headphone jack (Variable)|
|Speakers||Optional 20 WATT speaker bar (not Included). This model does not include built-in speakers.|
|Input Power||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.8 A Max (245 Watts/2.1a@120v)|
|Operating Temperature||-24° to 122° F. (-31° to 50°C.)|
|Non-op. Temp||-24° to 140° F. (-31° to 60°C.)|
|VESA Mounting Pattern||400mm x 400mm|
|TV Dimensions||50.5” W x 29.75” H x 3.77” D (1285mm W x 755mm H x 96mm D)|
|Shipping Dimensions||58” W x 41” H x 9” D|
|Accessories Included||Weatherproof Remote Control|
|Exterior Colors||Black, Silver, White|
|TV Weight||68.5 lbs (31 kgs)|
|Shipping Weight||82 lbs|
|Residential Warranty||Two year parts & labor|
|Commercial Warranty||Two year parts & labor|