This 49″ Pro Series Direct Sun Outdoor LED HDTV / Outdoor Display is water-resistant, resilient, and durable—guaranteed to function safely and effectively in a wide variety of elements including rain, snow, extreme heat and cold, dust, salt air, and beyond.
A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments, while direct sun readable EST technology helps guard against isotropic blackout. Its powder-coated aluminum exterior shields internal components … and the ultra-bright, 49” full 1080p HD / LED anti-glare screen delivers exceptional outdoor viewing quality.
A built-in heating and cooling system allows the display to operate in temperatures from -40 F up to 122 degrees F. Built-in 5V and 12V power in the media compartment eliminate the need to run external power cords for many media players. Made for permanent outdoor installation. Ruggedized for commercial applications and custom integrations.
Place by the pool, in your outdoor kitchen, gazebo … or create a special outdoor living area to “wow!” your friends & family with the best TV for outdoor viewing.
The SB-4917HD includes:
- (1) Weatherproof Detachable 20W Speaker Bar
- (1) Weatherproof Remote Control
- (1) Two-year Parts & Labor Warranty
- (1) Owner’s Manual
For Full Sun
|Up to 3 times brighter than indoor TVs||1000 NIT brightness||Anti-Glare Screen||Impact Resistant Screen|
Includes all-weather detachable 20W speaker bar – top or bottom mount for added flexibility. Additional speakers are optional.
Optional dust cover is not included and available separately.
Indoor TV manufacturers specifically prohibit outdoor use (just check the manual). Installing a display that is independently certified safe for outdoor use helps protect homeowners from harm and installers from liability.
For Full Sun / Active Areas
SunBriteTV® Pro Series TVs are designed for full sun or active areas. With the best TV for outdoor viewing, enjoy the big game even on the sunniest of days. This device is direct sunlight readable, featuring high-temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology to help guard against isotropic blackout—those annoying dark spots that could appear over the screen when it faces the sun. A tempered glass shield protects the LED screen in active environments.
Engineered for Outdoor Viewing
Indoor TVs are designed for lower indoor brightness levels and often feature a high-gloss finish, which can make for a poor outdoor viewing experience. SunBriteTV® Pro Series TVs have high temperature tolerant, ultra-bright, professional-grade anti-reflective screens to deliver clear images in brighter outdoor lighting conditions.
Resilient Exterior Guards Against the Elements
Made for permanent outdoor installation, the elements have nothing on the durability of this TV. Outdoor safe, water resistant, and resilient—a powder coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
Extreme Temperature Functionality
A built-in heating and cooling system allows SunBriteTV® Pro Series TVs to operate efficiently in extremely low and high temperature environments (-40 degrees F up to 122 degrees F).
Innovative Weatherproof Cable Entry System
Cable hookups are easy with SunBriteTV’s weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets form a compression seal around cables, and the media compartment can accommodate many types of media players and baluns. Built-in 5V and 12V power in the media compartment eliminate the need to run external power cords for many media players (email@example.com / 12v@3amps).
Equipped with RS232 Serial Control with discreet On/Off and Input. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps IR emitter hidden and protected. The weatherproof remote puts the power in your hands, while a remote lockout feature prevents unauthorized users from changing programming.
A weatherproof, detachable 20 WATT speaker bar is included (top or bottom mountable).
Multiple Installation Options, Simplified
Don’t forget the weatherproof mount. Outdoor-rated mounting options include both tilt and articulating styles, deck poles, ceiling mounts and tabletop stands.
- 49” Pro Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Television for permanent outdoor installation
- Ultra-Bright (700 NIT) 49-inch full HD, 1080p LED screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- Anti-glare protective glass and removable front bezel for easy field servicing
- Massive, side-opening cable/media bay provides easy access(Opening: 8.925” X 12.5” x 3.0” deep / Interior: 10.5” X 18.3” X s 2.1” deep)
- Media bay power port powers media players without the need for external cords (firstname.lastname@example.org / 12v@3amps)
- Side-mounted cable ports for improved access and visibility
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout
- Thermal-flow air ventilation system keeps the unit cool & dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F)
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Weatherproof detachable 20W speaker bar (Top or bottom mount)
- Weatherproof remote control
- Weatherproof control buttons with optional tamper-proof plate
- Remote control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Weatherproof Detachable 20W Speaker Bar, Weatherproof Remote Control, Warranty, Manual