Snap Edge Paver Edging
Secure the Edge with Snap Edge or Low Profile
Edge restraints secure the hardscape system and are a necessity in any hardscape project installation if you want it to look beautiful through the years. To avoid the high cost of paver edge restraint failure and ultimately protect your reputation, carefully consider the many factors that affect the edge restraint’s performance over the lifetime of a paver project. Quality makes the difference!
Snap Edge and Low Profile have all the features that strongly secure the interlocking pavement system and will keep it looking beautiful through the years!
- Injection molded design, incorporating features that provide strength and stability
- Thick back walls that are reinforced by buttresses giving the strength needed to keep an interlocking pavement system in place
- Strong interlocking joint held together with a spike to make a secure connection and provide extra support.
- Reinforced spike bosses securely hold edging in place
- Open base design allows for grass growth along paver edge creating a strong yet invisible edge
- Made of 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene): Resists warping, twisting and breaking
Snap Edge has a back wall height of 1 7/8″ and is designed to be used with Pavers 2″ – 3 1/8″ thick. Low Profile has a back wall height of 1 3/8″ and is designed to be used with pavers or natural stone 1″ – 2″ thick.