These pumps have been designed for pumping clear and wastewater from house, garden or yard, and are supplied with built-in level control and check valve. The pump and motor section form a pressure-tight encapsulated unit, fully flood-proof, with motor housing constructed from corrosion resistant material, and the outer jacket and impeller of durable plastics. The unique hand/auto switch makes the pump suitable for manual or automatic operation.
- Discharge outlet 1 1/2″ with built-in check valve.
- Connection chamber with cover and watertight cable inlet and strain relief.
- Outer jacket and other housing parts made of corrosion resistant synthetic material. Motor housing is made of coated aluminum.
- Motor is dynamically balanced with temperature monitor in the stator, which switches off the pump in the case of overheating and switches on automatically after cooling down.
- Shaft is made of stainless steel.
- The sealing on the motor side is by means of special lip seals supported by lubricated ball bearings.
- The medium being pumped flows around the motor housing for optimum heat dissipation.
- The medium temperature is 40 C (104 F); intermittent usage to 60 C (140 F) (max. 5 min).
- The TS version has a built-in automatic level control, with easily removable float cover for cleaning purposes.
- Separate switch for continuous operation in transportable applications.
- The special bayonet clamping allows the screen to be removed by hand in the event an impeller inspection is necessary.