Stain-Repella™ is a penetrating, invisible and breathable water-based sealer which protects porous surfaces against stains to keep surfaces looking great.
Stain-Repella™ is suitable to use indoors and outdoors for a wide variety of locations, including floors, walls, building facades, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, countertops, kitchens and entertaining areas.
- Economical high performance sealer
- Superior stain repellence
- Treated surfaces stay looking good and are easier to maintain
- Invisible – so that the original look of the treated surface is maintained
- Easy single coat application
- Breathable – allows water vapor to escape, helping to prevent damaging moisture buildup inside the treated material
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- PFOA and PFOS-free
HANAFINN Stain-Repella™ is a technological step forward, providing a superior level of protection for a competitive price:
1. Deeper penetration = deeper barrier of protection
- Stain-Repella’s sealing molecules are engineered to be much smaller for better penetration, even into dense materials, such as granite.
2. Stronger bonding = longer lasting
- Stain-Repella’s smaller molecules wedge themselves better into small nooks and crevices (stronger mechanical bonds).
- The hydrophylic atoms, which enable the molecules to adhere to the treated surface, are better arrayed for superior adhesion.
- These 2 factors also give Stain-Repella™ a longer lifespan than common penetrating sealers.
3. Superior stain protection
- Stain-Repella’s deeper protective barrier stops water traveling right up to the surface where it might cause visible damage.
- Stain-Repella’s liquid repelling atoms are also arrayed for maximum repellence, providing superior stain protection.
1 quart (946 mL) and 1 Gallon (3.79 L). Sizes not available in all countries.
< 100 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
DOT (Road), IMDG (Ocean), IATA (Air) Transport – not subject to regulations.
Country of Manufacture:
Manufactured in the United States of America.