META CRÈME™ is the next generation of sealing technology, the ultimate breathable impregnating sealer for protecting natural stone, tiles, masonry, pavers, concrete and grout. It represents world best practice in sealing.
META CRÈME™ is ideal for indoor / outdoor use on kitchens, bathrooms, entertainment areas, pool surrounds, patios, countertops, floors, walls, building facades, and for public / commercial areas.
- Next generation technology = the ultimate penetration and lifespan.
- Super oil and water repellency for superior stain protection.
- Super penetration creates large water and oil-repelling barrier, which provides protection against stains and many serious problems, including efflorescence, picture framing, spalling and freeze-thaw damage.
- Retains a natural color and finish of the surface.
- Easy, one coat application.
- Makes cleaning easier and dries quickly even after heavy rain to keeps surface looking new for longer;.
- Breathable – water vapor escapes freely, helping to avoid harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Treated areas are food contact safe.
- Alkali resistant – won’t break down in contact with cement based materials.
- Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.3 mm (0.012 in.).
- Will maintain a superior gloss level when used to treat highly polished surfaces.
- 15 YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY available when applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
Meta Creme™ Technology:
META CRÈME™ starts working immediately on contact with the surface. Self assembling components enter through the tiny capillaries present in all porous building materials to deeply connect on a microscopic level to the subsurface. The treatment becomes permanently part of the material itself, causing damaging liquids such as oil and water-borne salts to be repelled.
VOC CONTENT: <100 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when the product is applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and the surface is cleaned regularly (as per our written warranty). Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize any opportunity for damage.