ARDEX X 90 OUTDOOR™
Maximum weatherproof protection against the harshest elements for outdoor tile and stone installations!
A revolutionary innovation in mortar technology that is formulated with specialty, high-performance ARDEX cements, polymers and microfibers to deliver maximum protection against the harshest weather conditions and provide the highest levels of efflorescence resistance for exterior tile and stone applications. ARDEX X 90 OUTDOOR can be installed over substrates with temperatures as low as 40˚F (5˚C) and can withstand driving rains or be grouted in only 2 hours!
- Highest levels of freeze thaw resistance – Tested at 150+ freeze thaw cycles; (7 times greater than the ANSI 118.15 standard requirement of 20 cycles)
- Maximum efflorescence resistance
- Outstanding rapid-setting properties, even at temperatures as low as 40˚F/5˚C
- Heavy and driving rain-resistant after only 2 hours
- Extended open time: up to 30 minutes
- Traffic and grout after just 2 hours!
- Very creamy, easy-to-apply consistency
- Pot life: 60 minutes
- Adjustment time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 40 lb. (18 kg) bag; Gray
- Outstanding coverage: 95 sq. ft. (8.8 m²) / 40 lb. bag