GATOR SEAL SATIN LOOK FINISH
Subtle low gloss lacquer finish
For concrete pavers
GATOR SEAL SATIN LOOK sealer is made from acrylic based polymers. Gator Satin Look sealer penetrates deep into the concrete paver, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt. Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only.
- Protects and enhances look
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Joint stabilizer
- Film Former
- Corrosion from de-icing salt
- Ultraviolet rays effects
- Motor oil and grease stains
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Remove all the stains from the pavers, using Gator Clean products. Use Gator Clean Eco Soy Stripper to remove any unknown coating that remains on the surface pavers.
- Remove all contaminated jointing material and replace with Gator Polymeric Sand. Follow the instructions on the back of the bags for proper sand installation.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (16°C) and no rain for the Gator Polymeric Sand to properly harden.
- Clean the entire surface with the Gator Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver pores as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (16°C) and no rain so the sand & paver surface are dry.
- Best Practice : ( See online video. 2 people needed. ) Apply 1 coat of Gator Seal using a sprayer in 60 sq. ft. sections, then use a solvent resistant foam roller to remove the excess sealer left on the surface.
- Gator Satin & Wet Look Sealer are water repellant, rain safe, after 90 min and could be used as a joint stabilizer.
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
- Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturer’s for their recommendation.
- Concrete pavers and jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
- Temperature should be between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- First clean concrete pavers with Gator Clean products. Remove all oil, grease and rust stains.
- Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove any trapped efflorescence. It also thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Use just one (1) layer of sealer.
- When using Gator Seal Satin Look Sealer, assure yourself at least 48 hours of dry conditions prior to applying the sealer.
- Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only. Cannot be used as a resealer.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
Can be used as a stand alone sealer. Can be applied at 175 sq.ft. per gallon. Spray and back roll to even out the surface.
Coverage surface will vary also based on porosity of pavers and joint width.
This sealer is to be employed without thinning or diluting under normal environmental conditions. Use acetone for cleaning.
Alliance Designer Products shall not be liable for any non-compliant use.
Coating Category: Low Solids Coatings. VOC Concentration Limits: <120 g/L (grams of VOC per liter of material).
|Gator Seal Satin Look||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||175 sq. ft / 16 sq.m|
|Gator Seal Satin Look||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||875 sq. ft / 80 sq.m|
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||PER BOX||PER PALLET|
|Gator Seal Satin Look||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||4 units||24 boxes|
|Gator Seal Satin Look||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||0 units||48 pails|
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the Limited Warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/ buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the Limited Warranty will only apply to 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.).
ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.The container must at all times be stored at above 32°F (0°C) and away from direct sun to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.