GATOR SEAL RESEALER
For concrete pavers
Gator Resealer for concrete pavers is made from acrylic based polymers. Gator Resealer will penetrate the formula of the existing
sealer and reactivate the molecules to create a rejuvenated seal to protect the paver surface. Thus reducing the penetration of oil and dirt, as well as protecting them from de-icing salt.
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Solvent based
- Revives look
- Can be applied over Gator Seal
- Wet and Satin Look finishes
- Corrosion from de-icing salt
- Ultraviolet rays effects
- Motor oil and grease effects
APPLICATION & INSTALLATION
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Before commencing the project ensure that there is no rain forecasted for the next 24 hours.
- First clean concrete pavers with Gator Clean products. Remove all oil, grease and rust stains. Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper Gator Seal Resealer adhesion.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F / 15°C and no rain so the Gator Polymeric sand & concrete paver surface are dry.
- Apply coat of Gator Seal Resealer using a foam roller.
- Gator Seal Resealer is water repellant, rain safe, after 90 min.
- Let it dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
- Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturer’s for their recommendation.
- Concrete pavers & jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
- Temperature should be between 60°F / 16°C to 85°F / 29°C when sealer is applied.
- Concrete paver surface temperature should be between 60°F / 16°C to 85°F / 29°C and concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied.
- Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove ground in dirt from the surface of concrete pavers . It will make the concrete pavers look clean and vibrant. Applying Gator Efflorescence Cleaner before a Gator Seal Resealer application will assure you of a deeper penetration into the cleaned surface.
- Just use 1 layer of Gator Seal Resealer.
- When using Gator Seal Resealer assure yourself at least 48 hours of dry conditions prior to applying Gator Seal Resealer. If temperature is above 60°F / 15°C the surface should dry within hours.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
*The container must at all times be stored at above 32°F / 0°C and away from direct sun to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.
This sealer is to be employed without thinning or diluting under normal environmental conditions. Use acetone for cleaning. Alliance Designer Products shall not be liable for any non-compliant use, unless the manufacturer, distributor, or seller knows that the supplied coating would be used in a noncompliant manner.
Gator Seal Resealer is to be used to re-seal over existing solvent based sealers.
Coating Category: Low Solids Coatings. VOC Concentration Limits: <120 g/L (grams of VOC per liter of material).
|Gator Seal Resealer||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||175 sq. ft / 16 sq.m|
|Gator Seal Resealer||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||875 sq. ft / 80 sq.m|
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||PER BOX||PER PALLET|
|Gator Seal Resealer||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||4 units||24 boxes|
|Gator Seal Resealer||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||0 units||48 pails|
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the Limited Warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the Limited Warranty will only apply to 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.).
ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.The container must at all times be stored at above 32°F (0°C) and away from direct sun to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.