GATOR RUBBER, PAINT AND TAR REMOVER
For Concrete Pavers, Wetcast and Natural Stone
Gator Rubber, Paint & Tar Remover + is effective in removing rubber, oil-based paint and tar from the surface of concrete pavers, wet cast & natural stones. Can be use as a cleaning agent for tools when working with Gator Rock Bond or to re-emulsify any sealer type.
- Washes off with water.
- Easy to use.
- Emulsify some sealers
- Remover & cleaner for bonding agent
- Cleaning sealing tools such as sprayer
Application and Instructions
- Apply product to stain.
- Let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Apply product again.
- Immediately scrub with hard bristle brush.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 until stain dissolves.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- This product dissolves sealants.
- Do not let product dry up on paver surface.
- Wear goggles and rubber gloves.
- Use at above 60°F (16°C) in dry conditions
|Products||Retail Size||Per Box||Per Pallet|
|Gator Rubber, Paint & Tar Remover||946ml||6 units||24 boxes|