GATOR HYBRID SEAL LOW GLOSS
Water Base Sealer
BREATHABLE • EPA-COMPLIANT • ULTRA LOW VOC
Gator Hybrid Seal is acrylic copolymer used to seal concrete pavers. It penetrates deep into the concrete paver pores, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
- Low gloss
- No color enhancement
- Helps resist corrosion from de-icing salt, ultraviolet rays effects, motor oil and grease stains
- Works above 40ºF (5ºC)
- Film former
- Joint stabilizer
- Will not discolor
- Rapid Installation
- Low VOC
- Corrosion from De-Icing Salt
- Ultraviolet Ray Effects.
- Motor Oil & Grease Stains.
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
Options for Using Gator Hybrid Seal:
- Can be used as a stand alone sealer. Apply at the rate of 200 sq. ft. (18.5 sq. m.) per gallon. Spray on the surface and back roll if needed to even out the surface.
- Can be used as a Sealer/Joint Sand Stabilizer w/ ASTM C144 Sand. Apply at the rate of 100 sq. ft. (9.3 sq. m.) per gallon, then force the excess sealer from the surface into the joints using a squeegee or roller.
- Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturer’s for their recommendation.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq.ft. (0.4 m2) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Clean the entire surface with the Gator Clean Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver pores, as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Do not allow sealer to puddle.
- Temperature should be between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- Gator Hybrid Seal is water repellant, rain safe, after 24 hours.
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
Alliance Designer Products shall not be liable for any non-compliant use, unless the manufacturer, distributor, or seller knows that the supplied coating would be used in a noncompliant manner.
* The container must at all times be stored at above 32°F (0°C) to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.
Coating Category: Waterproofing Concrete/Masonry Sealers. VOC Concentration Limits: <100 g/L (grams of VOC per liter of coating, less water and less exempt compounds). SCAQMD compliant.
One gallon of Gator Hybrid Seal will cover 200 square feet if using one of the ALLIANCE GATOR POLYMERIC SAND and approximately 100 square feet if using non polymeric sand. Coverage will vary depending on joint size, thickness and porosity of the surface of the pavers or the stones.
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||PER BOX||PER PALLET|
|Gator Hybrid Seal||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||4 units||24 boxes|
|Gator Hybrid Seal||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||0 units||48 pails|
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the Limited Warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the Limited Warranty will only apply to 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.).
ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.