For concrete pavers, patios, slabs, walls & natural stones
Gator Clean Shampoo removes ground-in dirt from the surface of concrete pavers, wet cast products & natural stones. It will make the pavers, patio slabs, walls & natural stones look clean and vibrant.
- Removes penetrated dirt
- Restores the elements to their natural color
- No muriatic acid in product
- Washes off with water
- Cleans approx. 375 sq ft (35 sq m) per diluted gallon
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
Ideal Mixture: 4 parts water 1 part product.
- Wet paver surface with water.
- Dip a hard bristle brush in a pail containing the mixed product, or with the help of a sprayer, apply the Shampoo on the paver surface and scrub. 1 U.S. gal. (3.78 L.) of diluted product is to be used for every 75 sq. ft. ( 7 sq.m.) of paver surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and move on to the next section of 75 sq. ft. (7 sq.m.).
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 over all the sections in question if needed.
- Once the surface is clean, use a water hose and generously rinse off GATOR CLEAN SHAMPOO until there is no more foaming action on the pavers.
- This product is not an efflorescence cleaner.
- Do not let product dry up on surface.
- Wear goggles and rubber gloves.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Introduce liquid in 4 parts water, 1 part GATOR CLEAN SHAMPOO concentrated liquid and mix, any concentration greater than this can discolor the pavers.
- Do not apply under hot sun.
- Keep paver surface wet from start to finish.
NOTE: Repeat steps if there is a lot of dirt trapped in the pavers or natural stones.
* Pavers should only be sealed 60 days after the installation date.
* Please store container at above 0°C / 32°F.
• 1 U.S. gal. (3.78 L.) diluted with 4 U.S. gal. (15.1 L.) of water cleans approx. 375 sq. ft (35 sq. m.) or 75 sq. ft (7 sq. m.) per U.S. gallon (3.78 L.).
• 5 U.S. gal. (18.9 L.) diluted with 20 U.S. gal. (75.7 L.) of water cleans approx. 1900 sq. ft (175 sq. m.) or 75 sq. ft (7 sq. m.) per U.S. gallon (3.78 L.).
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||PER BOX||PER PALLET|
|Gator Shampoo||3.78 L. (1 U.S. gal.)||4 units||24 boxes|
|Gator Shampoo||18.9 L. (5 U.S. gal.)||0 units||48 pails|
Alliance Designer Products inc. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation of Alliance Designer Products inc. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. Alliance Designer Products inc. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, Alliance Designer Products inc. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.