FORMULATED FOR COBBLESTONE JOINTS
From Europe to America
For natural stone and cobble stone paver joints up to 1.5″
Eurostone bond is the first polymeric sand specifically designed for natural stone. It can be used in an application of drainage and non-drainage base systems. It is perfect for stone roads, piazzas, driveways, pathways & stone apron driveways. This complete multi-purpose sand is available in four colors: Beige, Slate Grey, Ivory and Black Diamond.
- Can be used for stone joints up to a maximum of 1.5” (3.75 cm).
- Sets at above freezing temperature 32°F (0°C).
- Helps prevent weed sprouting and the damages caused by insects.
- Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing.
- Can be applied for drainage base systems. However a minimum of 1 hour of no rain is needed after installation.
- Can be applied for non-drainage base systems. However a minimum of 24 hours of no rain is needed after installation.
- Does not haze natural stones.
- Intact pallets can be stored outside.
- Plazas, streets (Pedestrian and vehicular traffic)
- Paved sloping areas
- Driveway aprons
- Pool surroundings
4 BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM