8 ft High…No Grid…No Kidding!
GravityStone is the next generation of landscape segmental retaining wall systems. It combines the simplicity of easy-to-handle dry stack units with the superior earth retention capabilities of crib wall structures. As a result, GravityStone walls can be built as high as 8’ without the use of geogrid saving labor and space.
- Face – Trunk – Anchor components form a “single-cell” assembly 32″ deep
- Best choice for “cut” walls and sites with little or no room for grid
- Split Face Texture or Drum-Roll Tumbled Split Face Finish
- Build straight or curved, as well as free-standing, double-sided walls
- Planter height to tall commercial walls
|split face stretcher||8″h x 18″w x 6″d||59 lb||1 pcs/sf|
|tumbled stretcher||8″h x 18″w x 6″d||56 lb||1 pcs/sf|
|trunk||8″h x 24″l x 4″w||55 lb||–|
|anchor/junction||8″h x 24″l x 4″w||30 lb||–|
Shapes & Sizes