Gator XP Sand Advantages
XTRA Performance Polymeric Sand For Concrete Paver, Wetcast & Natural Stone Joints up to 1.5″
Gator XP Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige, Slate Grey and Ivory. The installation of Gator XP Sand Bond is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand, except for the application of water. Once Gator XP Sand Bond sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints. This firm bond maintains pavers securely in place, being equally effective on both horizontal and sloped surfaces.
- Sloping areas
- Pool surroundings
- High traffic areas
- Parking lots
- Can be used for paver joints up to a maximum of 1.5 inch.
- Starts to set as soon as water is sprayed. Fast setting.
- Sets at above freezing temperature (32° F – 0°C)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (minimum 1 hour after sand installation).
- IDoes not haze paving stones.
- Intact pallets can be stored outside.
- Helps prevent weed sprouting
- Helps prevent damages caused by insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing.
- Xtra Bonding: High polymer content.
- Xtra Durability: Good for high traffic areas & commercial job applications.
- Xtra Resistant: For areas where we have excess water or very steep slopes.
|Helps prevent weed sprouting.|
|Helps prevent damages caused by insects.|
|Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and freezing temperatures.|