Gator Maxx Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige, Slate Grey, Ivory and Black Diamond. The installation of Gator Maxx Sand is almost identical to using regular paver joint sand except for the application of water. Once Gator Maxx Sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long lasting, durable jointing material. Gator Maxx Sand is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements etc.
- Can be used on false joint pavers
- For overlay, non-overlay, residential and commercial applications
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 2 inches (5 cm)
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze thaw cycles
- Fast setting: Product sets within one hour after application of water
- Sets at above freezing temperatures (32°F/ 0°C)
- Can be applied even if rain is expected (however, minimum of 1 hour of dry weather is needed after activation)
- Non-drainage base systems, minimum of 24 hours without rain
- Advanced Haze Free Technology
- Intact pallets can be stored outside
- Ideal for Gator Base panels
PURE-CLEAR POLYMERS WILL ENSURE A BEAUTIFUL, VIBRANT AND CLEAN PAVER SURFACE.
4 BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM